MachinePoint is an international company based in Spain with branches in India, North Africa and Turkey. We are dedicated to an international trade of used machinery. The Head Office is located approx. 1,5 hour north from Madrid with great transportation links.
Our Team constitutes of people of different nationalities speaking several languages.
Every year MachinePoint recruits a team of 6 trainees from various countries and nationalities to join their Sales/Marketing team to do a traineeship of 6 to 9 months depending on each trainee needs.
Trainees are trained both in industry knowledge as well as selling, negotiation and telephone tactics.
There is also an opportunity after the traineeship to stay over in the company as junior sales person if the experience has been satisfactory to both, trainee and the MachinePoint.
If you like multicultural environment, you have interest in developing your career into sales or simply want to practice your language skills then this internship is designed for you!
Knowledge of different languages is required.
Knowledge of Spanish is not required.
Economical Compensation and transportation card provided.
Description of the traineeship:
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Contacting potential customers and bringing new business opportunities to the company in his respective markets, according to his/her language abilities. Intensive calling is required. Previous experience will be of a plus.
2. Specific technical and calling training will be provided, as well as training in the companies IT system based in Lotus.
3. Helping sales people with sales projects when necessary: translation support, contract preparation, sales negotiations, price negotiations, etc.
5. Reporting directly to Marketing Manager on a weekly basis
4. If objectives are achieved there is also chance to participate in other marketing projects (20% of the time). Currently the following projects that need to be developed
a. Online Marketing: campaigns in Google, web design.
b. Media communication: contacting media companies, writing articles, publishing.
c. MP brand image: communication design, new brands definitions, etc.
d. Web project: redesigning of new web page.
e. Market Analysis: several options.
f. Internal communication.
g. Client satisfaction questionnaire.
To apply contact:
Tel: +34 983 54 99 00