Output: 33000 U/h
Bottle Size: 1.5
Valves-Filling Heads: 72
Meyer complete filling line for PET bottles for CSD, 0.5 & 1.5l, 30.000 bph, PCO 1881, from 1999
- World Packaging/ Meyer filler WPF-2000-72-1 from 1999 (72 filling valves with neck handling), 0.5&1.5l, 30.000 bph
- CSI (Germany) capper from 2009 (12 capping heads), PCO 1881, 33.000 bph
- 65m x Sidel SBO MM12 line - air compressor for empty PET bottles
- 3 x Vilter NH3 compressor from 2009 (3 x 298 CFM, R717)
- Haisan MY evaporative condensor (cooling tower) EC-800L from 2000 (Heat Rejection rate 822 KW, 3 Fans)
- Mojonnier beverage mixer with Inline Co-Brix 5 from 1990 (Model 36-56)
- CSI (Germany) hopper designed for 20.000 closures from 2009 (PCO 1881)
- Filtec (USA) FT75 fill height detector for PET bottles from 2009 (max. up to 2.000ml)
- Filtec (USA) closure application and Fill level detection machine with a reject conveyor from 2011, model 900
- Warmer for PET bottles - local manufacturer
- Sidel conveyors for filled bottles with touch screen control panel and VFD for all motors. 6 min accumulation after the warmer, from 2009
- Sidel Rollquattro F25E wrap around glue labelling for PET bottles, with Stratec Label detector, from 2009.
- Domino inkjet bottle coding machine from 2013 (no compressed air required).
- Diagraph (USA) bar coder for filled cartons from 2010 (16 Inches/second).
- Sidel (Italy) palletizer for filled PET cartons, model PAL Kombi 1P 11, from 2009 (32 cases/min)
- Spare parts and machine documentation.
Line stopped beginning of 2016, in very good condition