Output: 30000 U/h
Bottle Size: 110 ml
Valves-Filling Heads: 30
Pitch: 113 mm
Bottle Material:Plastic Aseptic PET
Aseptic Filler and capping Serac - 2006:
for products with PH <4.5 in PET bottles with 38mm plastic caps.
The assembly consists of the following modules:
· Perrier disinfection MFL type 60/2160 (peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide)
· Plastic caps sterilizing
· Rinser PERRIER type MFL 60/2160 (sterile water)
· Electronic aseptic Filler - Capper SERAC - type R30V15/1080
· CIP / SIP Station
· Sterilization system and plastic cap distribution system
· Disposal system for defective products
· Aseptic Cabinet for sterilization, rinsing, filling and capping assembly.
· Sterilization solution preparation and dosing system
· Sterile air generator
· DOMINO packaging encoder
· Cleaning and sterilization solution preparation for surfaces.
· Beverages made from concentrated pulp, fruit juices, nectars, and other similar beverages
· Special valves VL for products with fibres / particles in suspension
· Filling Temperature: 20 ° C
· PH <4.5 of product to be filled.
· Nominal Package: 110 ml PET
· Maximum container capacity: up to 1500 ml
· Maximum diameter: 100 mm
· Plastic cap: 38m 3 wire
· Maximum speed: 30,000 bph @ 110 ml
· Container disinfection with peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide
· (@ 49 ° C + / - 2 ° C under 30.000 und/hr - @ 53 ° C + / - 2 ° C at 30,000 und / hr)
· Filling without contact between valve - pack
· Laminar flow chamber
· Product lines sterilization superheated water at 135 ° C
· Filling electronically controlled.
· Automatic rejection of containers
Can be shonw in dry cycle without water, just electrical and mechanical test
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: Not running. Can be shown in dry cycle
Final Products: Still Products (Juices Nectars Teas and Isotonics), Fresh juices
Used Materials: PET bottles