NISSEI ASB Stretch-Blow Molding Machine: 70DPH, year 2010.
PET narrow and wide mouth jar production
The machine can be seen in working condition.
- used dehumidifier and hopper as extra peripheral equipment.
- dismantling, packing, loading and transport costs to the nearest port.
It does not include:
- moulds or other auxiliaries.
- spare parts.
No CE certificate.
This machine is equipped to blow 1~8 cavity depending on the mold. Machine specification can be provided upon request.
- If your customer has 80mm neck size, then it is possible with 4 cavity.
- With electricity cost of USD 0.113/KWH, the cost of running the machine is less than about USD 247.5/day (24 hour operation)
Working hours on the machine: 33659 hours as of Jun 18th 2019
The machine is equipped with Screw C (diameter = 64mm, not standard 54mm).
For single-cavity mold, the min weight of the blown jar is 103g while max is 437g.
For 4-cavity mold, the min blown jar is 34g and max blown jar is 146g/jar
It has been properly maintained all along.
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: In Production