Screw Diameter: 80 mm
Output Capacity: 50 kg/h
Last Material Recycled:PE
Suitable Material Form:Film
Destination Of Product:Film
RECOTRIM - IN LINE SYSTEM FOR SIDE TRIM RECOVERY
This patented system consists of a specially executed extruder, screw Ø 80 mm with a short compressing screw and a longer plastification screw feeding the die head and rotary blade, air cooled pelletizer.
Production capacity: 10/50 kg/h. Actual production capacity can be greater or lower, in function of the regenerated materials, and limited by the granule cooling
Processable Materials, Monolayer or Coextruded:
· Width: max. 50/150 mm.
· Thickness: 10/200 my for LDPE - 10/80 my for HDPE
· Max. Trims arrival speed: 120/130 m/min.
·The above general parameters may be different, their processing is anyway limited by the output capacity of the system.
· Extruder Heating by Ceramic heating band.
· Extrusion cooling: by air.
· Granules cooling: by cooled air with spiral circuit vortex.
·Granules maximum transport distance: 15 meters.
· Electrical panel with Siemens PLC touch screen monitor for the control and synchronization of the extrusion and pelletizing functions.
· Cooling water: only required to feed the heat exchanger.
· Compressed air: not required.
·The system is mechanically executed up by two elements on wheels.
The supply includes:
·Nr. 1 Air Eliminator - Special chute to separate trims from transport air coming from customer’s Venturi suction system.
· Nr. 1 Heat exchanger 2500 kcal/h to be connected to a chiller for cold water supply.
· Receiving Cyclon holding support
Air temperature IN/OUT: 35/15 °C
Water flow rate: 2 l/min.
Water temperature IN/OUT: 7/12 °C
The supply NOT includes:
·Winder trims suction system (Mechanical or Venturi).
·Rigid and flexible piping for trims feeding.
·Receiving barrel or pellets container.
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: Dismantled. Can be assembled to see running with material