Clamping Force: 1650 ton
Distance Between Tie-Bars (H): 1585 mm
Distance Between Tie-Bars (V): 1990 mm
Platen Size (H): 1990 mm
Platen Size (V): 2200 mm
Mould Thickness (Max): 1400 mm
Mould Thickness (Min): 674 mm
Opening Stroke (Max): 2125 mm
Ejector Stroke: 250 mm
Number Of Core Pulls: 3
3 K components IMM
I- Closing force 1,650 US tons. plates according to SPI .
- Distance between bars 60.2 x 50.2 " ( H x V ) .
- Platen size 86.6 x 78.3 " ( H x V ) .
- Mold height min. 27.6 " max. 55.1 " ( Without Rotary Table ) with mounted rotary table min. 19.6 " and max. 47.1 ".
- Movable platen opening stroke 92.5 ".
- Daylight maximum 120.1" ( No Rotary Table ) with mounted rotary table max. Daylight 112.1 " .
- Drop plate according to SPI.
- Supply voltage 3 x 460 Volts , 60 Hz. + PE.
- Mechanical lock mounted on moving platen.
- Two platen machine (fixed and mobile). Saving in the use of the lay-out.
- Machine control CC 100 with automatic change of units from metric system to imperial system.
- Central unit type 7,000 with screw 90 mm abrasion resistant injection capacity 99 oz. At a maximum injection pressure of 33,223 psi.
- Side unit #1 type 2,000 with 60 mm screw abrasion resistant injection capacity 27.3 oz. At a maximum injection pressure of 30,000 psi. Injection unit horizontally adjustable from 550 - 800 mm in relation to the centre of the clamping unit.
- Side unit #2 type 1,300 with 55 mm abrasion resistant screw with 20 oz. injection capacity. At a maximum injection pressure of 28,304 psi. Injection unit horizontally adjustable from 550 - 800 mm in relation to the centre of the clamping unit.
- All 3 units can inject at the same time at their maximum capacities.
- All nozzle radii are ¾" and 7/16" hole with 3" extended length.
- Barrel resistances 230 Volts. And nozzle heating 120 Volts.
- All injection units are L/D 20:1, for PC or PMMA work, abrasion and corrosion resistant.
- Triple core pull Hydraulic in mobile plate.
- Single core pull on fixed platen.
- 4" fixed platen centering ring, with machined case for interchangeability.
- Hydraulic Puller with special 8" stroke
- Rotary table in mobile platen of 1,980 mm of diameter with thickness of 300 mm that can work in 3 modalities a Fixed & 3 stations x 120° & 2 stations x 180° , hydraulics with 2 hydraulic motors with regulation in controller CC100 of speed and control of stop.
- The rotary table has 3 circuits for water circulation, 3 circuits for oil circulation, 1 circuit for pressurised air & electrical circuits for functions on the rotary plate.
- 16 hydraulic valves for control of material passage nozzles in the mould including cascade control of nozzle programming.
- Control of 48 hot runner zones by means of the CC100 Control, the machine has the transformer to supply 230 Volts for each circuit.
- Interface for the return safety of the mould casting plate to ensure that the casting pins are not left in the casting position.
- Fixed platen prepared for robot assembly under Euromap 18 standard.
- Control cabinet with climate control to ensure optimum operation of the control components. It has 2 climate units.
- All cabinet doors are wired to comply with ANSI, OSHA & SPI safety standards.
- 6 x 2 pole 120 V , 15 amp electrical outlet.
- 2 x 2 pole 230 Volt , 15 amp socket outlets
- 6 x 3 pole socket, 460 Volts, 30 amps
- All sockets are of the Hubbel type.
- Special Valeo fire safety program.
- Machine equipped with 2 intelligent hydraulic pumps with variable flow rate. This allows parallel movement to be achieved during the opening of the mobile core plate and/or the hydraulic pusher.
- The launching cylinder is regulated by a proportional valve.
- To achieve the maximum injection speeds of the injection units, the machine has 4 hydraulic accumulators of 5 litres each.
- The hydraulic system has an additional filtering system of the 3R BU-100 type.
- All the valves that regulate the movement of the cores are proportional to achieve greater precision.
- Machine has Process Graphics.
- Statistical production control.
- Report of stoppages and adjustments of the last 90 variables.
- Mold recording unit by means of floppy. Currently with an emulator it is possible to do this in USB.
- Interface for ENGEL robot connection.
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: In Production