The fair website is very complete! Information provided to visitors is clear, which is very important in these times of movement restrictions
Here is a summary of the points we have found most interesting to keep in mind if you are going to visit this fair.
The Healthcare Packaging EXPO is held in an adjacent pavilion to the Pack Expo.
September 27 - 29, 2021
How to get there
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Monday - Tuesday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Floor plans and show maps
This edition of Pack Expo 2021 is divided into several themes grouped by zones within 2 pavilions
· Confectionery Pavilion: batch refining
· Containers & Materials Pavilion: Carton, glass, metal, plastics
· PACKage Printing Pavilion: state-of-the-art digital printing, labelling, coding and marking
· Reusable Packaging Pavilion: Reusable Products and Services
· The Processing Zone - showcasing top-of-the-line solutions: homogenizing, mixing/blending, sizing forming and coating
Exhibitor locator map: https://packexpo21.mapyourshow.com/8_0/floorplan
Also interesting is this search engine that allows you to search for companies by industry: https://packexpo21.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/exhibitor-georegions-parent.cfm/#/show/cat-exhibitorgeoregionsparents|3434
You can get a free ticket through an exhibitor you know.
You can also purchase a ticket for $130, which gives you access to all exhibits for 3 days.
Tickets can be purchased directly at the show or online
You can use your Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter accounts for easy registration.
Planning the show
Once registered, you have access to a show tool called "My Show Planner"
It allows you to schedule meetings, list the exhibitors you want to visit and view conference sessions.
Virtual trade show
For those who cannot attend in person, there is a virtual trade show called PACK EXPO Xpress: https://www.packexpolasvegas.com/pack-expo-xpress
The cost of admission to the virtual fair is $30.
These are the topics of the conferences that will be presented at the Pack Expo
Monday, Sep 27
- State of the Industry: How Food and Beverage Processors Overcome the Pandemic
- Boosting Packaging Line Performance
- CI Successes of 700 Food, Beverage and CPG Manufacturers
- Latest HPP packaging innovations for juices and beverages
Tuesday, Sep 28
- Bottling 101: Are you getting the most out of your packaging line?
- How has COVID-19 changed the way we audit our suppliers?
- Transitioning packaging to a digital world through data
- Beyond the machine: solving manufacturing challenges through advanced digital solutions
Wednesday, Sep 29
- How market forces are reshaping the packaging/contract manufacturing industry and the brands it serves
- How OEMs can use machine data to add more services to their offerings
- Recyclable curbside: meeting e-commerce demand sustainably
More information about the conferences and their schedules visit this link: https://packexpo21.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/session-fulllist.cfm#/
Face masks are mandatory for everyone at the show.
Proof of vaccination and Covid testing is not required for those coming from the US, but is required for people coming from outside the US. If you are coming from outside the U.S. you must be tested no more than 3 days prior to travel. More information here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html
If you would like to discuss used machinery during the show
Victoria Dayne, Area Manager for USA and Canada will be visiting Pack Expo 2021. If you would like to meet with her you can contact her at email@example.com.