Output: 12000 U/h
Bottle Size: 0,5 and 1l
Valves-Filling Heads: 40
Bottle Material:Plastic PET
Complete Aseptic milk PET Filling Line , Krones Contiform S8, year 2011
Includes following machines:
- Blow molder – heating owen for preheating and blowing the preforms. Rotary type, 8 forming stations, 8 heating stations.
Included: molds for 1 liter and 0,5 liter, high pressure compressor Atelier Francois with dryer, chiller for forms neck cooling, neck diameter is 38mm
- Injector – for cleaning PET bottles from inside and outside with peracetic acid
- Rinser – for flashing out PET bottles with sterile water and drying out with sterile air
- Volumetric filler
- Capper: Servo controlled with 16 capping stations
- Checkmat – to check propper amount of the product inside bottle and to check correct application of cap
- Process control system of the line
- Sleevematic – for appllication of shrink sleeves onto the bottleses
- Shrinkmat – shrinking of the sleeve film
- Modulpal – to make six packs (pack bottles)
Hygienic center – to prepare cleaning agents
Sterile water machine
Milk products shelf life: 7 months
Filling temperature: 20 degr.C
Milk based products (flavored milks, white milk, ambient yoghurt, cream, protein drink)
Other possible products to fill: Fruit juices, Ice tea
Working hours (April 2021): approx.5600
Two bottle shapes available: 1L and 0,5L.
Filling volume is adjustable from 150ml up to 2l – change of the volume would need to change bottle design.
Last maintenance service was made at the beginning of 2019.
The line is in excellent operational condiition until May 2022.
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: In Production
Availability: From date
Final Products: Milk
Used Materials: PET bottles