Output: 12000 U/h
Bottle Size: 0,5 and 1l
Valves-Filling Heads: 40
Bottle Material:Plastic PET
Complete Milk Aseptic PET Filling Line , Krones Contiform S8, year 2011
Includes following machines:
- Blow molder – heating owen for preheating and blowing the preforms. Rotary type, 8 forming stations, 8 heating stations.
Included: molds for 1 liter and 0,5 liter, high pressure compressor Atelier Francois with dryer, chiller for forms neck cooling, neck diameter is 38mm
- Injector – for cleaning PET bottles from inside and outside with peracetic acid
- Rinser – for flashing out PET bottles with sterile water and drying out with sterile air
- Volumetric filler
- Capper: Servo controlled with 16 capping stations
- Checkmat – to check propper amount of the product inside bottle and to check correct application of cap
- Process control system of the line
- Sleevematic – for appllication of shrink sleeves onto the bottleses
- Shrinkmat – shrinking of the sleeve film
- Modulpal – to make six packs (pack bottles)
Hygienic center – to prepare cleaning agents
Sterile water machine
Milk products shelf life : 7 months
Filling temperature: 20 degr.C
Milk based products (flavoured milks, white milk, ambient yoghurt, cream, protein drink)
Other possible products to fill: Fruit juices, Ice tea
Working hours (August 2020): 5500
Two bottle shapes available: 1L and 0,5L.
Filling volume is adjustable from 150ml up to 2l – change of the volume would need to change bottle design.
Last maintenance service was made at the beginning of 2019.
The line is in excellent operational condiition.
Guarantee: Without guarantee
Current condition: In Production
Availability: From date
Final Products: Milk
Used Materials: PET bottles